Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCE Realtime Data

nila27
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team ,

I am building one  web application from my side, where i  need to get Realtime data and Historical data from this Cisco UCCE awdb/hds  DB .

Queries:

a. Whether its possible to get realtime SQL data from UCCE AWDB  to my third party application?

b. Whether i can make one API GET call from my external web application to Cisco awdb/hds  DB directly ?

c. If above point 'b' is true , then whether any  specific DBConnector required to fetch data from our AWDS/HDS database directly.

Thanks,

Nila

1 Reply 1

You mention awdb but then you mention historical data. You'll likely need to give some examples of what specifically you're looking for, as it may require multiple means.

For instance, if you're looking to get a list of agents, that may be one method (or multiple options/methods), but if you're looking to see how many calls were offered to call type X yesterday, that will likely be something else.

You'll also want to clarify what version you're using.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: