Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX Compliance Recording - Jetty Service restating issue

Koushal Pandit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is anyone has past experience of deploying Cisco UCCX Compliance Recording Deployment. I am in installation phase have facing an issue.

1. I Have UCCX 10.5

2. I am deploying Compliance Recording 10.5

3. Prerequisite following by : qm-installation-guide-cisco-ccx-105 guide.

4. Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.

5. SQL Server 2008 R2 - SP2 installed with prerequisite Cisco Staging guide.

Now during installation of Cisco Compliance Recording  System Configuration Setup - Database connectivity - jetty service got restarts every time.

I am stuck at this point, if anyone has any past experience of deploying CR, please help me out here.

I have attached here with error screen shot.

Thanks in advance...

Regards.

--Pandit

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Pandit-

You will need to use the web interface to playback or export the recordings into a wma/wav (audio) wmv (if you have screen recordings).  This does require you to enable the export in the administration tool.

DJ

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Pandit-

When you installed SQL server did you install .Net Framework to add some of the additional features to MS SQL? 

On your QM server run the command 'netstat -ao' from a command line.  This will tell you the PID of the process listening on ports 80, 443, 8088, and 59103 (assuming Calabrio hasn't changed any of the ports since 9.x)

Proto  Local Address       Foreign Address       State                  PID

TCP    0.0.0.0:80             XXXXXXX:0              LISTENING       748
TCP    0.0.0.0:443           XXXXXXX:0              LISTENING       748
TCP    0.0.0.0:8088         XXXXXXX:0              LISTENING       748
TCP    0.0.0.0:59103       XXXXXXX:0              LISTENING       748

From there take a look at task manager and see what process has the PID.

If it's not jetty.exe that's your issue.  You'll need to disable whatever is listening on those ports and jetty should be happy again.

Thanks,

DJ

Hi DJ,

Thanks for your suggestion, yes from this way we can check and find out engaged port, where as i did stop SQL reporting service and jetty service is working fine now.

One more thing, now i am able to record the phone calls, but its saved in Recording folder as ESPX file.

How to play this file. Please let me know...

Regards,

Pandit

Hi Pandit-

You will need to use the web interface to playback or export the recordings into a wma/wav (audio) wmv (if you have screen recordings).  This does require you to enable the export in the administration tool.

DJ

Hi DJ,

Thanks ..its working..

One last discussion ..

As of Cisco Staging and deployment prerequisite guide, supported software versions :

1. Windows 2008 R2 Standard.

2. SQL 2008 Standard/Enterprise edition with SP-2.

is perfect ..

Is anyone had worked with SQL 2012 with Windows 2008 R2 Server Standard edition

Please let me know...

Regards,

---Pandit

Hi DJ,

Thanks for your all information...

One more thing ...have anyone dome CR implementation with SOL Express 2008 r2

Any implementation guide ..reference...