cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX Integrate with BMC Smart Recorder

kelvinffhan
Level 1
Level 1

Just would like to check if Cisco UCCX does provide any integrate doc regards to the integration between UCCX and BMC Smart Recorder?

UCCX Version : 10.5.1.11001-49

BMC Smart Recorder

Or does anybody done this integration before? Basically BMC Recorder will be providing a link eg, http://localhost:9000/smartit/smart-it/create/smart-recorder in order to call the app over the web page GUI. I am still running in CAD/CSD, if this is not the way to go, does Finesse able to achieve this. Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Cisco Desktop Admin Guide 

I think you are trying to add the BMC URI in your CAD Integrated Browser....(?)

If so, see the section on "Browser Setup" for CAD.

-Sean

Thanks Sean, let me work on this path and see if this is the expected result. Thanks for enlighten me

No problem.  Let me know if you get stuck.  I've done this in the past, but we are no longer using CAD, so I can't provide screen any shots    

...and yes you can add a web URI to Finesse workflows to do the same when you transition to a later UCCX release.

-Sean

Thanks Sean, we are in the midst moving to Finesse as well however the requirement need to find out if both CAD and Finesse can support this. As there are few parameter need to pass over to BMC Smart Recorder for retrieve client data. I searching over the web doesn't have much information provided and even BMC vendor doesn't have any used cases. :(
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: