Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX Licensing Guide

Hi, 

One of our customer wants to implement UCCX 11.6 in their premises. Currently they have CUCM 11.5 installed.

They have 60 total agents, 50 concurrent agents. 

- Call recording required

- HA required

- 2 IVRs (Internal & External)

So, Im planning to include 

* 2 x 25 Premium Seat Bundle 

* 60 x AQM 

* 20 x Outbound IVR

Did I include correct licenses? Or Do I have to include more for this requirement? 

Thanks,

Rajitha

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AQM is quality monitoring (call recording) which also includes screen recording and evaluations, etc. Compliance Recording would only be call recording.  Workforce Management on the other hand is completely different component used primarily for resource management/staffing which provides analytics and anticipated resource needs for specific days/times.  If you do not require that functionality then no need to purchase that.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

HA is licensed feature as well, so you need to include that on top of what you have.

In your requirements you did not specify outbound dialer needs, so the Outbound IVR dialer license would only be required if you need dialer functionality, you may want to look into CCX dialer capabilities as it's limited to ensure it meets your requirements.

Dear Chris,

Thanks for the reply. yes customer need 20 outbound IVR ports. Also co you know the difference between Advance Quality Manager licensee and Workforce Manager License? I need to do call recording for all the agents.

AQM is quality monitoring (call recording) which also includes screen recording and evaluations, etc. Compliance Recording would only be call recording.  Workforce Management on the other hand is completely different component used primarily for resource management/staffing which provides analytics and anticipated resource needs for specific days/times.  If you do not require that functionality then no need to purchase that.

Dear Chris,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Also I want to know that CCX-11-CR-LIC (Call Recording Seat ) is still available. Is this license used for MediaSense. Since the media sense is eol. So, where I can use this license?

That is the Compliance Recording model of the AQM solution.  This is basically Calabrio's OEMed product that Cisco re-sells under their branding.  AQM is full blown app, CR is just the call recording component, i.e. no screen recording, no evaluations, etc.  MediaSense was Cisco recording platform which is pretty much dead at this point.  Check QM design guide for more details on the QM product:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11_5/installation/guide/qm-design-guide-cisco-115.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: