Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX Licensing

scr.sybex1
Level 1
Level 1

Dear,

I need 800 advanced ivr port and need only 65 enhanced agent licensed on uccx.

I want to know if i buy 65 enhanced agent licensed is it other licensed needs?? as i know ivr port calculated based on the VM Resource.

the other question is that if i run 2 UCCX server in cluster is it double the MAX IVR Port Capacity on solution (For Example i can have 800 ivr port 400 on server1 and the other on 400 on server2 and have total 800 enhanced ivr port.) or it just shared the port capacity on cluster.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If I inderstand correctly, Enhanced licensing gives Basic IVR ports, the number of ports is decided by the OVA that was initially used to deploy UCCX. 100 user = 100 ports, 300 user = 300 ports.

Max UCCX agents is 400, so you cannot exceed that count. Even in an HA scenario.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If I inderstand correctly, Enhanced licensing gives Basic IVR ports, the number of ports is decided by the OVA that was initially used to deploy UCCX. 100 user = 100 ports, 300 user = 300 ports.

Max UCCX agents is 400, so you cannot exceed that count. Even in an HA scenario.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: