Helpful
Replies

cisco UCCX Route Call to same Agent

touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1

Dears, 

i have the below query that need to execute:

the client calls in into a script and is being redirected to an agent(CSQ). then agent talks to the client and redirect the client to another script where the client need to authenticate himself. once the client is authenticated, i need to send back the call from the authentication script to the same agent who transferred the client into the authentication script. is this feasible in a why ??? how can i preserve the agentID from one script to another knowing that the calls was transferred from the agent and how can i route the call from the second script back to the agent how transferred the client??

1 Reply 1

touma.kayal
Level 1
Level 1
My concern here is as follows:

if at the main script i configure the Set Session Info step to store the agent ID, then my call is routed to an agent who speaks to the client. then the agent transfers back the call to the authentication script. at the authentication script, will the Get Session Info step contains the agentID stored in the Set Session Info step at the main script ???
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: