cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified CCX 8 ordering part numbers?

ryabutler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need some quick help on this that is difficult to obtain from cisco.com or the dynamic configuration tool.

What are the part numbers I need for the following:

- Cisco Unified CCX Version 8.0 Enhanced (for the software + MCS server appliance)

Thanks in advanced!

-rya

3 Replies 3

ryabutler
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, I think I got it:

CCX-80-SRVRS-MEDIA  (for the server + software)

CCX 8.0 NEW Deployment-Appliances, Servers, Media Kits

L-CCX-80-NEW (for the license)

CCX 8.0 NEW Deployment-Product, UCSS eDelivery LICENSES ONLY

My question about "L-CCX-80-NEW" is how many agents about supported with that license?

Or do I need to get the following also:

L-CCX-80-E-25SL=

CCX 8.0 ENH Seat Qty 25 LICENSE ONLY

-rya

Hello Rya,

You are on the right track , the L-CCX-80-New will give you the agents license .

However here is ordering guide for the UCCX :

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/CCBU_ordering_guide.pdf

A

mer

Yeah I figured this out from the ordering guide and the dyanmic config tool.  However, the ordering guide does NOT show the sub-products it only shows the top level product numbers.  The dynamic config tool gave me the details I was looking for. 

But thanks for posting a reply.  I was thinking that everyone knows to configured CCX just not ordering it since it is not clean cut with no structure.  I seen many similiar posting about what I am asking for.

I really wish Cisco keep this stuff more simplified than complex which it shouldn't be.

-rya