Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Contact center Enterprise

sbatsya12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My name is Sachin Batsya and I am posting here to know what is the current version of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, How to get the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Software, Where to get the user guide. How many users it would be supported.

We have to install the software into the VMWARE for Training purposes. So how many spaces would be required to support VMWARE, 132 hard-disk space is sufficient for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise.

Thanks and Regards,

Sachin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think your best bet is to reach out to Cisco. You can't just sell UCCE to a customer, it has to have a design approved by Cisco and the A2Q process, etc. Agent counts could go from 200 to 12000 or more. Here's the link where you can start that process.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/contact-center/unified-contact-center-enterprise/index.html

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hi,

The below specification URL is for Training purposes?

Thanks and Regards,

Sachin

It isn't clear what you mean. Are you looking to set up some type of lab for training purposes for yourself or someone else? Or for a customer? Have you reached out to a Cisco Partner to help you with this?

It isn't clear what you mean. Are you looking to set up some type of lab for training purposes for yourself or someone else? Or for a customer?
Answer -I am preparing the lab for myself to make the setup ready so that I can display that setup to the Customer

Have you reached out to a Cisco Partner to help you with this?
Answer- Is it possible to provide me the Cisco Partner List

I think your best bet is to reach out to Cisco. You can't just sell UCCE to a customer, it has to have a design approved by Cisco and the A2Q process, etc. Agent counts could go from 200 to 12000 or more. Here's the link where you can start that process.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/contact-center/unified-contact-center-enterprise/index.html

This request is for the UCCE Training.I am completely new in UCCE Plateform, I need help from where need to start for providing UCCE Training. Do I need to go with the A2Q process? If Yes then from where to start with. 

Please note it is a completely VMware environment with Side A and Side B with Hard-Disk- 500GB, RAM- 16 GB and 4 core processor, Windows Operating System.

Hi sbatsya12.
Have you secured training accreditation yet?

And for how many users it would be supporting.

Thanks and regards,

sachin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: