Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO UNIFIED CONTACT CENTER LICENSING AGENTS

alicia.vega
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm working in a Cisco Unified Contact Center solution. I have read that "Licenses are either concurrent or named user licenses.".

I'm not sure about the meaning of that. If I have 10 agents (with surname and name), have I to but ten licenses although they are never going to work simultaneously?

How will the agents log in in a concurrent licenses system?

Thank you very much.

4 Replies 4

slakhanp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alicia,

Concurrent licenses apply to logged in users. Different individuals may share a concurrent license as long as only one of them is logged in.
Concurrent Licensing Example: Company A has 300 unique users that work in 3 shifts. Each shift has 100 logged in users. Company A needs to purchase only 100 concurrent user licenses.
Named licenses apply to unique individual users regardless of their logged in status. Named user licenses are required for all WFO options including Compliance Recording, Quality Manager, Advanced Quality Manager and Workforce Manager.
Named Licensing Example: Company B has 300 unique users that work in 3 shifts and each needs access to the licensed option. Each shift has 100 logged in users. Company B must purchase 300 named licenses.

HTH!!

Regards

Saurabh

Hello.

The part number for Concurrent License is different for Named ?

Or it depends on configuration on Contact Center Server ?

Example, if i have 10 CCX Premium licence, can i use this only for concurrent or only for named?

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

CCX is using model of concurrent licenses. You can have 100 agents in DB, but only 10 will be able to login

Kostia

Thanks..!!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: