Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified IP Phone Web Integration onEvent

Al_Rooten
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I really need your help about the integration capabilities of Cisco Unified IP Phones.
In fact, I already checked the sdk, but my I m not a Cisco Professional so my understanding is not perfect.

I'm a developer, and I try to extend my cisco phone. My need :
I would like to be able to handle incoming calls, each time my phone is ringing, I would like to call a specific URL with the incoming phone number as parameter, and to display this web page directly on my computer screen.

Is it possible ? And how can I do it ?

Thank you in advance for your help

5 Replies 5

Al_Rooten
Level 1
Level 1

Any ideas please ?

look out for CUCM JTAPI (Java telephony)integration, i am not an expert in coding but using java telephony you can monitor the phones for specific events.

i know that will server the purpose you are looking for.

regards

Chintan

~rate all helpful posts and mark them correct if

Hi Chintan,

I check CUCM JTAPI, and I think you're right, its a good clue for my need.

I continue to investiguate on this.

Thx 

Al

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

What you're asking for isn't a simple task. I would recommend reaching out to Cisco TAC.

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

In fact, I ask the question because it seem to be possible and not so hard with CUCM Application Development...

I just need to interecept incoming call and to call a custom web page with parameter ; Call Details Record (CDR) seems to have this kind of informations. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: