cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WFO Installation

sabir.bedi1
Level 1
Level 1

HI Friends ,Can anyone provide me bootable image of WFO Software & help me with installation steps or guide ?

This is very critical for me 

4 Replies 4

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there 

If this is a new installation and you don’t have the bootable disc you should talk to the sales rep/Cisco AM/SE. or if you are upgrading from an older version and you have a valid SWSS you ca get the software from Product Upgrade Tool. If you are planning for a lab test you can still still talk to your partner/Cisco SE/AM.

Below guides should help you for installation and upgrade

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-workforce-optimization/products-installation-guides-list.html

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

sabir.bedi1
Level 1
Level 1

HI ..I am partner of Cisco but I don't know anyone here who has done WFO installations .Can you please help me with steps that need to be followed & help me with ISO Files that will be needed

Hi there

If you ask me I would say Cisco WFO install guide is your best bud. Its well documented.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11_5/installation/guide/qm-installation-guide-cisco-115.pdf

For the iso bootable disc, do you have a valid contract. Then you can order using Cisco PUT.

Or you have to talk to your Cisco SE/AM.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Just so you know, there is no bootable ISO for QM.

You have to install your own copy of Windows Server (Cisco does provide an OVA template for provisioning of resources), and then you simply run the EXE Setup file to install QM.

That EXE Setup file is on cisco.com for download as a ZIP file:
Downloads Home > Customer Collaboration > Options for Contact Center Solutions > Unified Workforce Optimization

You will also need to install MS SQL Server on your own, which you do not get from Cisco.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: