Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WFO - QM - Compliance

dferrat
Level 1
Level 1

I have problems accessing the server , on the web get the following message:

Error receiving login options. Refresh page to try again. If problem continues, contact your WFO Administrator.

any idea?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you are getting "Credentials are not Correct"

please verify you have linked and licensed your user you are using to access the Web UI.

Any user who needs to login, must have a configured and licensed user.

If you have a user that is licensed, then it's possible its an issue with your AD configuration.

is the system integrated to Active Directory?

you can access the QM Administrator application on the Base server to configure users.

please reference page 86 of the Administrator guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_9x/user/guide/qm90-administrator-user-guide-cisco.pdf

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Austin Messer
Level 1
Level 1

if your receiving this error when logging into the Web Interface, there is an issue with the Jetty Web Service.

here is how you can address this.

If this is an existing production system and you have accessed the web server before.

Access QM Base server and Restart DataAPI Service and Jetty Service, wait 5 minutes and try to access Web Service.

if successful, you are done.

if not, you can rebuild the Jetty Web Service page using this procedure:

on the QM Base server browse to this directory:

• C:\Program Files\Cisco\WFO_QM\Jetty\work
  • Stop Jetty Service on Base server
  • Delete "Contents" of ..\Jetty\work directory, "do not delete the "work" directory itself, only the contents.

then restart Jetty Service, this will rebuild the directories and should correct the issue.

Hi Austin ,

Thank you very much, I have access to the web but access credentials do not work

Best Regards,

If you are getting "Credentials are not Correct"

please verify you have linked and licensed your user you are using to access the Web UI.

Any user who needs to login, must have a configured and licensed user.

If you have a user that is licensed, then it's possible its an issue with your AD configuration.

is the system integrated to Active Directory?

you can access the QM Administrator application on the Base server to configure users.

please reference page 86 of the Administrator guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_9x/user/guide/qm90-administrator-user-guide-cisco.pdf

Thank you , and I was unable to access the platform but , :-)  , Now, I have another problem when trying to export audio files, I get an error.

Bowen Qin
Level 1
Level 1

Most of time, the user you login are un licensed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: