Views
Helpful
Replies

com.cisco.file.NoAvailableSpaceException while uploading prompts

mohsin.saleem
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am trying to upload a zip file of prompts on Customer Response Solutions Administration (CRS Administration) console (IP IVR) in prompt management section. I am getting the following error. The zip file size is 3272 KB. It contains 152 wave files. Can someone please suggest, what can be the issue?

error.JPG

8 Replies 8

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

'PRIMARY' filegroup sounds like a SQL issue to me. Have a look at the DB in SQL Ent Manager, it may be full...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Dear Aaron, Do you have any idea how I can connect the the CRS database. I am trying to connect using the windows administrator login but it is not connecting. I think I will have to use ALTER DATABASE command but for that I should be logged in as administrator.

Hi

The local administrator account (and any other members of the local Administrators group) get sysadmin rights to SQL by default.

How are you trying to connect?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

I dont have sqlserver client on this machine (CRS) so I am trying to connect to the sqlserver from query analyzer from client on my own machine. When I give {MACHINE_NAME}\Administrator, I get access denied error.

Mohsin

Ah...

Firstly, the SQL instance name needs to be specified. You can see what this is from the service control panel on the server; the service will be called something like MSSQLServer$CRSSQL - in that example the instance is CRSSQL.

Failing that you can try osql (command line query analyzer) as shown here (for sql 2005, but it's similar for 2000)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319930

Regards

Aaron

Can it be an issue with the tablespace allocation, when the schema is created? Does anyone know which database table to look for and how tablespace allocation can be altered?

Dear All,

The issue is resolved. I set the Data File db_cra_repository "Automatically grow file" and "Unrestricted file growth" in SQL enterprise manager as shown in the attached snapshot.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Regards,

Mohsin Saleem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: