cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Compatibility Matrix between CCX 12.0.1 and CUCM14 , I m getting AXL Authentication Error when i tried to perform Integration

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys

Greeting

Any Compatibility Matrix between CCX 12.0.1 and CUCM14 , I m getting AXL Authentication Error when i tried to perform Integration

Thanks

15 Replies 15

Google is your friend with search terms of "cisco uccx compatibility matrix". That takes you here. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-device-support-tables-list.html 

That does say that UCCX 12.0 is compatible with CM 14.0. The AXL authentication means there is a problem with the AXL credentials you have given UCCX. Possibly permissions (Standard Tabsynch user), or a bad password?

Hi Elliot

Thanks for Ans wring my thread

I m using the correct credential which using to login to UC 14 GUI ,its strange

thanks

Does that account have the tab synch permission? If not, that could be your issue.

Hi Elliot

I Think its a matter of Certs , they both needs their certs to be exchanged , i m not sure

thanks

@Ibrahim Jamil Do your system use CA signed certificates for tomcat? If so it should be enough to have the CA certificates, root and if applicable intermediate, added the the tomcat trust store on each system. You should not need to exchange certificates as such between the systems. This should only be needed if you have self signed certificates.

Response Signature

I meant the standard tabsynch user group.

I saw that @Elliot Dierksen on your other posts. What I meant was that the group gives the rights  for AXL API, there is no right per-see that is named Tabsync.

Response Signature

Hi Roger

I Think CCX version 12.5 needs CUCM Tomcat cert to be trusted , i m not sure bro while i m lazy to read cisco docs

regards

If you use the same CA to sign the tomcat certificate on each CM and CCX you should not need to exchange the certificate between the systems as they would trust each other anyway as they have the CA certificate(s) in the trust store on each system.

Response Signature

Tabsync is not an actual right as such, it’s a group that gives the right to use the AXL API and this is what the CCX integration needs.

Response Signature

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hi

Getting the Below ,BTW I gave the CUCM admin user all permission like super user and other

CM Authentication.PNG

CCX AXL User groups.PNG

This is what is working for me in a production CCX 10.6 cluster.

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Elliot

Did you use UC 14 with ur CCX 10.X with granted permission as ur attachment

thanks

I have one customer with CCX 12.5 and CM 14.0. Certainly all of the Collab apps have become much more picky about certificates than they used to be, and that isn't a bad thing. You could try bulk cert management app for the tomcat certificates and see if that helps. You might have to pull logs with RTMT and see if you can get a more specific error message.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: