Views
Helpful
Replies

Compliance Recording

1melkholy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have customer has a Tele-sales team that dial clients to offer new products and they need to record outbound calls from Agents to Clients, by the way, each agent have a sheet contains names and numbers and only phone no PC.

I'm thinking of BE6000 with CCX solution(enhanced Seat licenses) with CR to Record outbound calls.

My question: does CR record above Outbound calls from agents to clients or not?

Thank you

Mohamed El-Kholy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you buy CCX and the Compliance Recording (CR) it will record the agents phone. You set it up as Network Recording which means it records the phone. They do not need to be logged into UCCX to be recorded and they do not need a PC.

They will need to be setup as agents and setup on CR.

Graham

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

Yes CR will record all calls.

You can setup workflow actions where you can select which calls you want to record but out of the box it will record inbound and outbound.

You can run Calabrio CR call recording without CCX. I don't think its in the GPL you probably have to buy it direct from Calabrio.

Graham

Thank you Graham for your reply

I just confirm with you that outbound calls can be recorded with CR while:

1- There is no CAD "PC" just phone

2- the Agent will login to the UCCX and dail outside number then CR will record the call

3- without login to UCCX there is no recording

Thank you

If you buy CCX and the Compliance Recording (CR) it will record the agents phone. You set it up as Network Recording which means it records the phone. They do not need to be logged into UCCX to be recorded and they do not need a PC.

They will need to be setup as agents and setup on CR.

Graham

So all outgoing calls will be recorded but I'm thinking to use uccx login to differentiat business calls than other calls, So if the agent login to UCCX then all his outgoing calls will be recorded and if he didin't login so no recording, is there any solution for that

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: