Views
Helpful
Replies

Config cisco webex contact call center with salesfore

hungn4
Level 1
Level 1

Deall All,

I install package cisco webex contact center into salesforce.

I want to know about some config on salesforce for this integration.

1. Setup-> call centers-> webex contact center agent desktop 2.0.

At screenpop settings-> object field mappings. Can you explain to me about wxccFieldName, sfdcFieldName meaning? And if a income call, i want to auto find phone in two field of contact, how do i must setting this config?

2. At Advanced screenpop-> remove ANI prefix strings, what does this mean?

1 Reply 1

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @hungn4 

You can find some information regarding your questions here (open Screen Pop Settings For No Record Match and Advanced Screen Pop Search Configuration sections in the Customize tab):

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nhxw7kfb/Integrate-Webex-Contact-Center-with-Salesforce#Cisco_Reference.dita_450c9e18-a7a0-4938-b5ea-af3b037eeb5b 

In my understanding wxccFieldName carries the name of Webex CAD variable which value should be sent to Salesforce (you can set here a static value as well, if you prefer). And sfdcFieldName is the Salesforce field receiving the value from wxccFieldName.  You can find some examples of mapping in the docs (the link above).

Remove ANI Prefix Strings - I guess that you can configure here a list of country codes which will be removed from the incoming calling number. For example, in Salesforce a contact's phone is written in NANP format (e.g. 4085551234), but the incoming calling number comes from your PSTN as +14085551234. In order to match the contact record in Salesforce you have to remove the country code +1, right? 

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: