cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuratin of Outbound Direct Preview

rjunaid.sh
Level 1
Level 1

Hey experts, i wanted to test Direct Preview in my own UCCX platform without SIP any how can i configure ?

I tried to configure own my but it didn't work i created one agent and one DN and open them on my computer and then created outbound campaign and import that DN in contact then i set time and added csq but nothing happen at particular time.

Any Idea?

6 Replies 6

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

rjunaid,

What is your percentage setting under Outbound >>> General Configuration for % of Logged in Agents for Outbound? If it is not set for 100% with just 1 agent configured it will not work. Also do not forget to assign a CSQ. Your best bet would be to test with more than 1 agent if possible.

Jason

Hey jason, i set that % to 100 and login two agent on Finesse but still nothing happen, am trying to test my dialer on my own extension that i created in  CUCM  my phone extension is 2772 and i saved that in notepad and uploaded on my Campaign, but nothing is happening, csq is already added idk what is wrong or maybe am missing something

rjunaid,

It needs to be an actual phone number, not an extension. Also if it is a duplicate number or there are duplicates in what you upload it will ignore them by default (If I remember correctly, you can override this). I ended up testing on a couple of cellular phone numbers. It can be a little tricky the first couple of times, but once you know what is needed for the phone number upload and all the settings, it seems pretty robust.

Hey, i don't have any Gateway configured in my setup i was just thinking to test Direct Preview outbound campaign inside my setup if it is possible ..

rjunaid,

Got it. I don't think it will work for testing if the system has no way to make the actual call. 

Thanks for replying i guess somehow we can make it work if we want to know how to play with Route Patterns what you think?

And i have one more querry

I have two CUCM am trying to call from one CUCM to another CUCM for this i create intercluster trunk and created route pattern 94XX and and added that trunk into that pattern and then i register phone on with the extension 9401 and same procedure on the second CUCM with extension 9402, i have two softphone IP Communicator and IP blue one is registered with 9401 and other with 9402 but when i try call one sometime call just end randomly without showing any error and sometime it say High Traffic, what it could be ?? Any Idea ? 

And if something is wrong with my config then please point it out or tell me steps that involved in Intercluster Trunk call

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: