cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting Cisco UCCX to Google API

Supawit.p
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone help us. We have been trying to replicate Paul's solution (you can see in the attachment) and we are confused on how to create correlation ID for use with UCCX. We have registered the application with XMF provider on the CUBE gateway. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 13.36.56.pngTCL is in the Box folder for CCX Deployment along with how to do it notes.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I had not seen this yet. I will give it a look as soon as I can. In the meantime, I've pinged Paul for you to see if he can help. No promises.

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See slides 39-40 in the PDF.   Insert the appendlegid.tcl app into the call signalling path to append a unique ID onto the destination number as the call transits CUBE.  Then in CCX config add a route point with a wildcarded DN to allow for the fixed prefix + variable part number format on the incoming number.

Thank you very much. I have looked at those pages and i start to understand what you mean.

From what i currently understand, for this to work, the CUBE and the UCCX must refer to the call using the same ID (Correlation ID).

I have been looking for some examples on configuring a 'Correlation ID' but could not find any. Do you have an example of the "appendlegid.tcl" script?

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 13.36.56.pngTCL is in the Box folder for CCX Deployment along with how to do it notes.

Thank you very much. We will take a look at these sample file.Screen Shot 2563-08-10 at 14.41.00.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: