Replies

Contact Center calls drop after 1 second

Mahmoud.Fawzy
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

Hope you are having a good day.

I need your help in the problem with the below details:

- Calls received by the call center gets disconnected after 1 second.

- It doesn't happen to all calls it happens randomly.

- It doesn't happen in a certain time [ i.e : Peak time ] it happens randomly.

- It happens when using physical phones [Cisco 7821] and Web app [Finesse].

• Call flow is: External Call > Voice gateway > CTI Route Points > Call Center Agent
  • Voice gateway is connected to office through WAN not Directly connected.
  • We upgraded phones firmware but issue still exists.

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies 3

To start I would look at the MIRV logs for a failed call then trace it through the system to see what is causing the disconnect.

david

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

In addition to the suggestion to examine the MIVR logs which can be difficult if you are not familiar.  I would try to use the reactive script debug and find the step where the call is failing.  Are you sure it is hitting the script when the call fails?  I know you said it does not happen on every call, but I would load the script into a test environment and call until you can replicate the problem.

jasonmeredith
Level 1
Level 1

If it happens to people "at random" (i.e. most of the time everything works fine for a set of agents and then calls start getting disconnected after one second for the same set of agents) it then it is probably some of kind of resource problem, like a UCM transcoder.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: