cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center Ent. Integration with CUCM

karamalomari
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUCM 8.0 and CCX 8.0 and i am trying to setup the integration between them.

I have created a user on the CUCM and CTI Port and done the required configuration on the CCX.

Under CTI Port Status & IP Address it is giving unknown.

I have attached the configuration on CUCM and CCX.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

8 Replies 8

Just a question.

Did you create the route point and the cti ports from the CUCM or from the UCCX ?

Amer

I have created them on the CUCM

this is wrong , they have to be created on the UCCX , the UCCX will automaticly creat them on the CUCM.

check the link below :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/configuration/guide/uccx801ag.pdf

Amer

Thx for the reply and i have followed that document exactly.

So any other ideas on why this integration is not coming to successful state.

Thx again for the help

Is the call control group is properly created, just remove the call control group and add it once again and check whether the CTI port is up or not ?

can you please elaborate more please and if possible provide some steps oh how to do so.

thx

Go to subsystems>>>Unifieed CM Telephony>>Call Control Group. Go to add new and add the parameters and save them. Contact center will automatically create the CTI ports in the Call manager.

Thx for the below steps it was successfully created.

another question do i need to the following as it was mentioned in the Administration guide: (Also attached is snap shot from the configuration)

CCX:

System --> Cisco Unified CM Configuration

CUCM:

atomatically it will create the user cti_port_1 (as per the attached snap shot)

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: