Level 1
Level 1

Showing this error while debugging script

Task:54002233906 AcceptStep: Trigger is not a ContactApplication Trigger

Please help!!!

photo_6.jpg 

12 Replies 12

Hi,

Do you chek " Validate script " button ?

br Oleksandr

wang12180005
Level 1
Level 1

yes, I have validated. Validation gets success but while debugging it giving this error.

Why you use active debugging ? Do you have such error in reactive debug ?

wang12180005
Level 1
Level 1

Appreciated your answers. Thank you

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If a script step executes that requires an active contact (ie call) you must attach the script to an Application and call the Trigger while performing a reactive debug. The Accept step failed to execute because there was no active contact (call).

wang12180005
Level 1
Level 1

Yes Jonathan, Script working fine now. Thanks and one more...,

In my script I've kept the call to system till 5pm (set the time of the day (9am-5pm)) but agent is saying that he is still getting calls when he is logging in the system after 5pm too. what is the issue here?

Hi @wang12180005 , 

Do you have only one script in your UCCX? if you have several scripts, maybe another script sends calls to this agent after 5 PM. Also it will be good if you share here the screenshot of your entire script, because at the moment it is hard to say how it behave (we see in your first post just a part of it)

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog.

Seems like it is because of having several scripts. Thank you

I understand that you assigned this script in your Application and Trigger number. But does your Agent receive calls ONLY from this Application and Trigger? 

As for the script - it seems to be ok, however, can you please show the properties of the Time of Day step? 

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

Screenshot 2022-10-27 100724.pngHere!

Well, this config of the step is absolutely correct. So, then I suggest that other applications can send calls to this agent after 5 PM.

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog 

Thanks a lot. Appreciated your time for answering my doubts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: