cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Service Queue Call Distribution Summary Time Interval

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

Versions 10.5 and 12.5 in CUIC have a report called "Contact Service Queue Call Distribution Summary" which has a parameter in the filter to change the intervals (15, 30, 45, 60). When the parameter is changed, the column headers still produce a breakdown into 15 second increments. The guide states "The Contact Service Queue Call Distribution Summary report presents the number and percentage of calls that are handled and dequeued in four configurable time intervals." However, when you change the interval there is no change to the column header. It produces results that are related to the parameter, but lists them out under the same breakdown of 15 seconds. This happens in two different versions (at least). Someone even has a Discussion Topic on this very same thing for version 11.5 and there is no answer. Shouldn't the column header reflect the parameter????? If not, why is there an option to choose anything other than 15 seconds? 

Filter Criteria

You can filter using any one of the following parameters:

Filter parameter

Result

CSQ Names

Displays information for the specified CSQs.

Time Interval In Seconds

Specify the number of seconds. The default value is 15 seconds.

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if this is a bug? Can anyone try this on their system and see what they get?

catkins101
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Bill. I am very concerned now that this bug has existed so long without any fix by Cisco. From what I have found, it exists in the last several versions. Since my company has primarily been using the report for years, many of the reported numbers have not been accurate.

You could open a ticket with Cisco to have them confirm if/when it was ever fixed. I doubt that they would take a new enhancement request on it, but if it was fixed behind the scenes maybe they can update the document/defect/let you know if there's any other updates. Sorry to hear that for you, but good luck.