cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Convert CRTP URI to HTTP URI?

pbarrett1
Level 1
Level 1

Given a CRTP URI, I'm trying to get an HTTP URI for the same resource. I can get the contents (wav file prompt, or VXML document, or whatever) easily enough, but not the HTTP URI equivalent.

The scripting documentation states:

If you are in a script or a VoiceXML document and you must pass a CRTP URI to a non-Cisco user agent, first convert the URI, while it is in the Cisco Unified CCX system, to its HTTP protocol equivalent. You should do the conversion immediately before (and not sooner than) the resource is needed to be fetched, as the conversion depends on the context at the time of the fetch.

This tells me when to do the conversion (which suggests that it is possible), but not how, and I can't find any indication of how to do this, either in the documentation, or in these discussion forums, or anywhere else on the web.

Does anyone know how to perform this conversion? How to get an equivalent HTTP URI from a CRTP URI?

Pete BARRETT

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Pete,

can you please give us some details on what you are trying to do?

G.

Gergely,

We're trying to crawl through VXML held on the UCCX, which may have resources accessed using URIs like crtp:/Prompts/prompt.wav, mapping the tree of VXML and resources it uses. I won't go into what we're going to do with the map, since that's not relevant.

As part of this, we need to convert any CRTP URIs in the VXML to an HTTP URI accessing the same resource. Is that possible, or have I misunderstood the documentation?

Pete

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: