Replies

COP Files to be installed for upgrade of HA 11.6 to 12.5(1)SU2

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

Per the upgrade guide the following COP files need to be installed:

ciscouccx.1162.1251SU2PREUPGRADE.41.cop.sgn

ucos.keymanagement.cop.sgn

The readme for the Key Management doesn't mention anything about a reboot and there is no readme for the other one.  Does the order of the installation matter?  Can I do both on the 1st node, and then both on the 2nd node or should I do one at a time?  I need to shutdown the system to change the OS prior the upgrade and planned to use a reboot/shutdown to do this during the COP installation.

I have read the upgrade documentation and I am pretty good with the process and have performed other upgrades in the past, but never one that had a "Preupgrade" cop file.

Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

Opened a TAC case and the order of the COP files is not relevant and can be done on together or separate.  No reboot is required for either per TAC. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

Opened a TAC case and the order of the COP files is not relevant and can be done on together or separate.  No reboot is required for either per TAC. 

Chiiruu08
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please the URL to download the files. I am not able to find the files in Downloads. URGENT

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: