cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cortesy CallBack connect to agent immediately scenario

bankspb
Level 1
Level 1

Cortesy CallBack now call to client when 1st in Queue (Callback_Get_Status.startCallback=yes).

But we need find following solution: client can't wait in queue, connect to agent immediately!

How modify system for using agent reservation before call to client?

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Crikey, it's hard to understand your question mate. I see you have been on the forum for 13 years, and I mean no disrespect.

Can you try again? Any English-speaking colleagues who can help frame the question?

Regards,

Geoff

Dear Geoff.

Forgive me for my English.

We are using Courtesy Callback and I want to know if I can configure it in order to call the customer in order to connect directly to the agent, instead of calling when it’s first on the queue.

Also, under what conditions Callback_Get_Status equal startCallback value???

Courtesy Callback places the outbound call to the customer when it had predicted that - should the customer have remained in queue - the call would have been delivered. No agent is reserved and its trying to predict, so when the customer accepts, the call is put into a queue for an agent. If the system is working well, this wait will be very short.

Do you want the system to first reserve the agent, and place the call on behalf of that agent, to guarantee service. CCB does not do that, but other products do. Our company has one like that.

Regards,

Geoff