Views
Helpful
Replies

Count Finesse Workflow Actions

dannoofWI
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 10.5

We have a Finesse workflow that upon completion of a call will send HTTP Request with call data to a company that does post call surveys. We do receive a response from the survey company in a new IE tab.

Is there a way to count both the HTTP Requests we send and the Response?

Any help would be appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
What do you mean by "count?" Can you elaborate?

We would like to know how many times the HTTP Request is sent and if possible how many responses we get back.

Ok, I think I understand. You want to be able to report on the outgoing requests, and incoming responses for your workflow action, is that right?

If so, then that is not a default feature of the system, so unless you capture that data from somewhere else in the network, i.e., Firewall, Proxy, etc., you will have to build your own tools for this.

Is that something you're able to do, or were you just asking if it was a built-in feature to report on these activities?

Thank you for your response and you do have it correct. I had pretty much believed it couldn't be done in the system so I was hoping someone may have an idea or some experience with doing this.

Oh I see, yeah sorry, it isn't a feature of the system. I hope someone else does post their experience, if they have figured out a solution to this.

I can think of a way to do it, but it's just a high level idea. Someone would need to code it.

Point your Workflow URL to your own web server application, and make your web server application call the post call survey company's HTTP URL for you, followed by logging the activity.