Views
Helpful
Replies

Course - remote or physical/virtual?

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Hi

I'm looking to do a UCCE admin course either part 1 in a classroom or a boot camp for part 1&2 remote,  virtual.  both courses are of 5x days.  

I've worked on cucm since 3.1,  scripted on UCCX as well as scripted with nortel symposium so I think I have a good understanding of call flows and terms and why and how they work.  My question is has anyone done a virtual course before,  do they work.  In a course room you can talk to an instructor and be part of the course etc.  Does virtual learning work,  any experience? 

I know when you go on a course,  half the Initial day are repeats-how good cisco is,  what is cucm etc 

Thanks 

1 Reply 1

Jon Shay
Level 1
Level 1

I just took AUCCE2 from www.skyline-ats.com and it was good. The class was virtual utilizing webex. The lab environment was setup for a 2 students per environment was was super easy to use - installed Cisco Anyconnect and you had access to the environment. You could RDP to student PCs where CIPC was installed, etc.

When it was time for the students to work on their labs the instructor would set up break-out sessions for you and your partner to work in your own session where you could share desktop and work together.

IMO if you've been exposed to UCCE for a long time then I would take AUCCE2.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: