cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Covid and agent side by sides

Allegacy
Level 1
Level 1

As we continue to follow Covid restrictions, we are unable to sit a new hire with a veteran for side by side training.  We are hiring 5 new reps and will need to conduct virtual side by sides.

The issue I need some help on is the new hire will not be able to hear the member calling in since the veteran is logged into their cisco phone and the call comes in through that phone.  

The only solution I could think of is giving the new hire supervisor access to Finesse and allowing them to use the "Start Monitoring" function.  Although there isnt much the new hire can actually do with the access, it is still less than desirable. 

We can use webex/webex teams to allow screen sharing but without hearing the caller, the new hire will have no idea whats going on.  

Generally our new hires will listen and watch with a veteran.  Then they will drive the PC navigating and learning our systems while the veteran talks to the member.  Last, they will drive and talk while the veteran watches and listens.  

we have CCX Prem and Finesse 11.6(2)

5 Replies 5

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

What about using a speaker phone? 

both the veterans are and new hires are not in the same locations and speakerphone would be to loud on the call center floor.  We have used speakerphone in the past but this requires the members voice to travel over speakerphone into the PC microphone to the new hire through webex lol. messy

Are you using a call recording system like Calabrio/Witness/NICE/etc?

Believe it or not, UCM natively supports whisper coaching (i.e. supervisor whispers to the new agent, but not to the customer) but it isn't supported natively by Finesse and there's no way to access it directly.

However, some of these vendors do unlock that capability so that your new agent could take calls and get whispered to by the supervisor, even if they're not next to each other/using a Y cable.

Allegacy
Level 1
Level 1

any update on this question, I have the same issue.

Why not do the conference call suggestions/recording sessions that were noted here?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/monitoring-agents-for-training/td-p/4305548