cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create a login to phone user for UCCX 7.2

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I have been requested to create some end users that will log into the phone instead of the Agent to answer calls from the Contact Center script. I was wondering  1. is that possible? 2. Other that creating the end user where do I apply it to the device. I have been doing soem research but not finding the right documentation i need for this.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Hope this is what you need?

http://josonone.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/ip-phone-agent-one-button-login.html?m=1

I assume you mean using the phone to 'log-in' to the agent rather than using the software?

---

Posted by WebUser Leo Klaces from Cisco Support Community App

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

fb_webuser
Level 6
Level 6

Hope this is what you need?

http://josonone.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/ip-phone-agent-one-button-login.html?m=1

I assume you mean using the phone to 'log-in' to the agent rather than using the software?

---

Posted by WebUser Leo Klaces from Cisco Support Community App

This might be it!! I am going to try it today. I will let you know. That is what I want to do is use the phone and not the Agent.

So I have the user subscribed but when I select the service on the phone i get this error

invalid error  invalid input. I noticed that I had 2 service already set up in CUCM that someone had set before me. So the primary one gives that error and the one labled secondary gives this error. {Selected IP phone service is not active} Not sure how to get this to log in.

Another question. This phone I am trying has a shared line on it adn and a IPCC line. Does that matter that one of the lines is shared? I know it doesn't with the agent.

I just had to enter in the info for the user ID in the service apllied to the phone. It works!

Thank you for your help.