cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create ucce api for dialler ucce

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I've been asked to supply ucce account api, password api for a 3rd party dialler application which feeds into ucce but I'm at a loss of if I need to create it or does the external application which feeds into ucce 12 5

Do need to create such a thing in ucce and if how, where 

Thanks

3 Replies 3

What you're asking for is not clear. What API are you using? That might clear things up a bit.

david

David

We are deploying a new external dialler and rather then set up thr campaigns in ucce, they stated they can set them up from within the dialler itself via api. They require us to create an api account and password in ucce, I've read this is just an account in ucee such as a supervisor - is that correct?

Do I need to assign it to something? 

Do I create a supervisor, do I need to assign it to a team, would I assign it to the outbound skillset?

Thanks 

Ok, so this is not clear for me yet, but I'll tell you how I did something similar. The ask was to have a user which could see hours of operations in PCCE. The user should not be able to see anything else and this user was going to look at the hours via the API. I created an AD account with a non-expiring password. I didn't added that user into PCCE and gave them only the business hours role. From there I used Postman to confirm I could get the data I needed. I suspect you will have to do something similar.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: