Views
Helpful
Replies

crs 5.0 initial setup problem

yatisspor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi;

We have CM 5.1. I installed CRS 5.0 on a MCS 7835 server(win 2003+SP2). At initial setup phase; after i installed the license i took approximately one hour to activate the components. When it finished; there was a problem with unified CM telephony client. When i open <server>/appadmin, an error popup says; there is inconsistency about unified cm client and recommends to resynchronize. When i try to resynchronize (Unified CM Telephony menu), it takes approximately half an hour to finish and at last it cannot synchronize. It says " an error occured".

Network connection between CM and UCCX is very good. They are one the same switch and on same subnet. Pings are normal.

6 Replies 6

As far as I know CRS 5.0 is supported for UCM 6.0 so there could be the problem.

UCCX 5.0 is supported with CUCM 5.1.

Check the MIVR logs for more details.

Is the JTAPI users setup properly?

Chris

Hello Murat!

Do you still have the Problem with the CRS?

If not, how do you solve it?

We're using CRS 5.0.1 with CM 6.0 and we have the same Problem.

kind regards

Michael

Hi,

I have same issue and please let me know if anyone resolved.

-CRS 5.0(1)_Build433

-CUCM 6.0

Thanks in advance,

John

For me the problem was that during the installation I pointed the RmCm service to 4 providers (CM servers) however only 2 are supported, after changing the config to point to 2 servers all was fine.

Chris

In our system it points to one CM 6.0 server and we habe also the problem with the inconsistens. Did anyone solve the problem?

alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: