cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS design question in IPCC Express 3.5(3)

rman
Level 1
Level 1

We will be going to implement 5 hotlines (saying 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555) using IPCC Express 3.5(3). However, we only want to put all calls of these 5 hotline numbers into the same CSQ. And we will set different priorities for these 5 hotline numbers such that all dialed calls with 1111 must be answered first. How to implement this scenario? Thanks a lot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

1) Triggers have nothing to do with CSQs, triggers is what allows CallManager to transfer a call to CRS, you can have as many as you want pointing to the same scrips

2)You can create 5 seperate scripts if you want, I think it's easier in one script.

I attached the script for you, any questions?

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

You have two options. You can either create 5 separate scripts and at the top of each use the set priority step to the appropriate value for each. You can then select the CSQ after that point. Another option is to build this all in one script by filtering on the DNIS using a Switch statement and setting priority based on each DNIS. Hopefully this gets you going in the right direction.

Here is a sample script you can use, obviously with some modifications like name of your CSQ and prompts.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure how familiar you are with configuring callmanager and CRS, but for this script you'd create 5 CTI route points with DN 1111,2222,3333,4444,5555 and assign them to your JTAPI user. On CRS create an application pointing to this script and create JTAPI triggers for this application.

Since the condition is that we will put all agent into a single CSQ, I don't know if the configuration works in CRS

1) 5 triggers attached to the same aef script. This script uses single CSQ

2) create 5 different aef scripts. Each script attach with single trigger. But these 5 scripts use the Same CSQ.

If the above options are ok, which is simple or more flexible?

Thanks a lot !!

1) Triggers have nothing to do with CSQs, triggers is what allows CallManager to transfer a call to CRS, you can have as many as you want pointing to the same scrips

2)You can create 5 seperate scripts if you want, I think it's easier in one script.

I attached the script for you, any questions?

thanks for your reply.

the script is very useful to me. Thanks !! :)