Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS Password Recovery - Failed because autenthication CCMAXL

Hi all

I have the problem with the procedure recovery password for CRS Application.

Althought I already made the procedure showed on the CSC, the next error is presented

Cisco Unified CM Authentication Failed because of CCMAXL Exception. Please check the logs for details.

CUCM Version - 7.1.5

UCCX Version - 7.0(1)

NOTE: the printscreen is attached

Any advice is appreciated

LAVR

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

luis.figueroa95
Level 1
Level 1

Just to state the solution to this problem, it seems that when resetting the Fresh Install configuration, IPCC puts both AXL providers in the server information, I think as it is not only one IP Address, the server tries to solve the name via the DNS... It may be some kind of bug, so if you put only one server, the connection will complete and afterwards you can choose the second CUCM server as an AXL provider as well...

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should look at the CUCM. SSH to CLI, to see if there is any problem with file system or others. Restart AXL service in CUCM.

Hi

I already reset the AXL Web Service from CUCM Serviciability page on our two servers (Publisher and Suscriber), and the issue is the same al run the setup Free Install on UCCX.

I don't know if the problem is because I just before run this proccess the last week were upgraded the CUCM 7.0.2 to 7.1.5. It's possible

Regards

LAVR

luis.figueroa95
Level 1
Level 1

Just to state the solution to this problem, it seems that when resetting the Fresh Install configuration, IPCC puts both AXL providers in the server information, I think as it is not only one IP Address, the server tries to solve the name via the DNS... It may be some kind of bug, so if you put only one server, the connection will complete and afterwards you can choose the second CUCM server as an AXL provider as well...

Hi all

This which said Luis is correct

Thanks for your help and good luck for your new phase wich is beggining.

Regards

LAVR