Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSD 8.0 barge-in, Intercept, Record button gread-out

Hi,

We have UCCX 8.0 and CUCM 8.0. Everything is working fine including monitoring. But barge-in, intercept and recording button are gread-out/inactive. Even no barge-in, intercept option under "Intervention".

Is there any special configiration to enable these button? I have enabled CDA barge-in/intercept.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Muzammel

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

This sounds like a usage errror - basically, for the 'silent monitor' function you must first click on the agent name (e.g.Mahmina Khabir x30060 in your screenshot) then the 'intercept' menu. THis is becuase the 'silent monitor' function monitors an agent accross multiple calls..

If you want to record, barge or intercept you must first click on the actual 'call' (e.g. the 'inbound' or 'outbound' call node that appears next to above 'logs' under an agent in the Agents window) as these functions are specific to an individual call.

For the barge/intercept the sup must also be logged in to the Agent app as they are CTI based.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your reply. I have followed the procedure you mentioned. Basically in our case Monitoring is working fine. We are facing problem for barge-in, intercept & recording. I know how to barge-in but the problem is there are no "call" option under agent in the agent tree, you alredy saw from my screenshot. and also no barge-in, intercept option under Interventation menu.

Thanks,

Muzammel 

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your reply. I have followed the procedure you mentioned. Basically in our case Monitoring is working fine. We are facing problem for barge-in, intercept & recording. I know how to barge-in but the problem is there are no "call" option under agent in the agent tree, you alredy saw from my screenshot. and also no barge-in, intercept option under Interventation menu.

Thanks,

Muzammel