cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSD Login

reillyjj
Level 4
Level 4

Running V8.02 of UCCX when I log into the Supervisor Desktop, I can log in ok, but when I choose a team, I get the following errors:

Unable to log into the RASCAL server. Agent and team statistics will not be available.

It was working fine yesterday. Not sure what may have changed. Any ideas?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try restarting the "Desktop Recording and Statistics Service" & "Cisco Desktop Enterprise Service" through the serviceability page and see it if helps resolving the issue

Thanks

Anuj

Anuj,

I tried restarting both of those services and the behavior did not change. Should I try rebooting the UCCX server?

Thanks

- Is this a high availability environment ? if yes  make sure you restart these services on both the serveres

- At the bottom of the tool you can see if CSD is "IN service" or "Partial Service" if you double click, it opens up a tab showing the status of connection to all the services the tool is talking to. Everything should be active if in there Recording and statistics service shows inactive then either the service is not accepting any connection or workstation is not able to talk to that service.

- Also Confirm if you can telnet from the work station into the port 3003 of UCCX box. This is the port for RASCAL

Else reboot might be the last option left

Thanks

Anuj

Anuj,

I am running a single server, no HA. So, I tried just rebooting the server and the problem persists. At this point, I think I will just open a TAC case. Thanks for you help on this. I will post what the solution turns out to be.

Cheers

Hi guys, i got the same issue with CSD & CAD in a client enviroment, but when i restarted "Cisco Desktop Enterprise Service" worked like a charm, m

y UCCX version is 8.0(2)su1.

before i installed this SU, this issue happened like every 5 days, after i installed the SU, worked like for 1 month and a half, and happened again, do you have an answer from TAC?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: