cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSD Shows Incorrect Agent Team Summary

SAN J
Level 2
Level 2

I did an upgrade for a customer for UCCX 8.0.2 to 8.5SU1. After the upgrade, customer noticed that when they look at the Agent Team Summary in Cisco Supervisor Desktop, the stats shown are cummulative of previous days. Example, if today's Wednesday, it shows records from Monday to Wednesday instead of just data for today. Everything else looks okay and all UCCX are "In Service". Supervisor logs don't show anything relating to errors or anything else. Anyone run into this? Just wanted to check with you guys before I open a TAC case and/or apply the SU2 patch.

6 Replies 6

shirpati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like the stats are not resetting at midnight, most likely you are hitting the below defect.

CSCtr65099 CSD Agent - Team State, State Duration is not sorted properly

http://www.cisco.com/web/ccbu/CRS/8/5/1/SU2/UCCX_851SU2_ReleaseNotes.pdf, pg 11

I would suggest you upgrade to Su2 before opening a tac case.

Shirish.

Kevin Reinert
Level 1
Level 1

I am running into the same issue.  Have you resolved it?  This system is running 8.5.10000-37 and have not patched it yet.  I want to make sure the patch will fix it first.

Thanks,

Kevin

Just hit this one myself this morning.  Can anyone confirm if this is fixed in SU2?

Hi ,

As Shirish mentioned above, this defect is fixed in the below UCCX releases.

8.0(2)SU4 and 8.5(1)SU2.

Please upgrade and check the fix.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Manuel Azevedo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I have 8.5(1)SU2 aka 8.5.1.11002-22, and out of the blue since two weeks, this problem also appeared, after we had to restart the VM for a UCS server part's replacement.

On the bug toolkit it says it should be fixed, but so far, it's still here.

Opened a TAC case now. Will update on the status.

Regards,

Manuel

Hello Manuel,

last week I installed a 8.5(1) UCCX cluster and we are facing the same issue with Supervisor statistics. If you get any useful information about any workaround, please update the case.

Thank you,

Héctor