cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ ASA in Finesse

Chris Jacobsen
Level 1
Level 1

I'm being asked to provide a way to display live ASA (Average Speed of Answer; CSD calls it Average Wait Duration) data in Finesse for each CSQ.  I know there is a gadget for displaying ASA for individual users, but we need to see the average for the CSQ.  I built a dashboard gadget to manage it, but it's not working nearly as well as I had hoped.  Has anyone else had any luck adding this statistic to a gadget in Finesse?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It should not take 60 minutes to refresh since the default refresh rate is 30 minutes for Historical Reports. Try in different browsers and see if it helps, restart of Finesse Tomcat can also be an option if it still takes 60 minutes

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_RA48BE0F_00

If you need the refresh rate to 5 minutes or anything less than 30 minutes for stock Historical Reports, then you will need a standalone CUIC with premium license installed on it. Co-resident CUIC that comes with UCCX does not give the option of changing the Report Definition but you can do that very easily within standalone CUIC settinga Refresh Rate of whatever you want. Hence that is the only option available nothing within UCCX you can do to reduce it less than 30 minutes.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Why are you doing it through the dashboard?? Simply create a copy of the Stock Report that gives this information such as ASA etc Contact Service Queue Activity Report in this case, copy the HTML link for the same and then display it within Finesse Desktop as a gadget. Below is a sample XML CSQActivityReport.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
<ModulePrefs title="CSQActivityReport" height="425" scrolling="true">
</ModulePrefs>
<Content type="url" href="https://<IPAddressOfUCCXServer>:8444/cuic/permalink/PermalinkViewer.htmx?viewId=0DD30CA310000154000001C10AC5B25D&amp;linkType=htmlType&amp;viewType=Grid&amp;refreshRate=1800" />
</Module>

Note: Please ensure to replace the "&" character with "&amp;" in the HTML link you will get from CUIC for the required report to display within Finesse as I have done in above XML. Also, the name of XML and Title could be as per your choice

Please refer to Third-Party Gadgets chapter of the below developer guide in order to know more about uploading the above XML using 3rdpartygadget Account

https://developer.cisco.com/fileMedia/download/90f66367-13f0-41a9-aadd-84df32057afe

In some cases, the below path as mentioned in the Developer guide does not work:

<gadget>/3rdpartygadget/files/HelloWorld.xml</gadget> hence use like below:

<gadget>https://<FQDN of CCX Server>:8445/3rdpartygadget/files/CSQActivityReport.xml</gadget>

Regards

Deepak

Ideally, I would use a stock report.  Unfortunately, the only stock report that has ASA is one that reports it per user, not per CSQ.  I looked through my stock reports and we don't have a "CSQ Activity Report".  I also checked the sample gadgets and it was not in there either.  We are running on UCCX 10.6(1).  What version are you running where you have that available?

****UPDATE****

I found the report you are referring to in the Historical Report section and turns out it was the same one I was using for the dashboard.  I added it into a Finesse gadget directly, instead of within a dashboard.  It displays better than a dashboard, but I'm still running into a problem where it is not updating frequently enough.  I have a schedule setup to update it every 5 minutes, but it's not refreshing in the Finesse gadget.  Even if I refresh the browser window, the gadget only updates every 60 minutes.  Do you know of any way around that?

It should not take 60 minutes to refresh since the default refresh rate is 30 minutes for Historical Reports. Try in different browsers and see if it helps, restart of Finesse Tomcat can also be an option if it still takes 60 minutes

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11/UCCX_BK_U36B58A5_00_uccx-report-user-guide-11_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_RA48BE0F_00

If you need the refresh rate to 5 minutes or anything less than 30 minutes for stock Historical Reports, then you will need a standalone CUIC with premium license installed on it. Co-resident CUIC that comes with UCCX does not give the option of changing the Report Definition but you can do that very easily within standalone CUIC settinga Refresh Rate of whatever you want. Hence that is the only option available nothing within UCCX you can do to reduce it less than 30 minutes.

Regards

Deepak

Ahh, ok.  That makes sense now.  I think I'm now getting the 30 minutes refresh time, but haven't been able to get less and now I see why.  Thank you again for your help!

Glad that I was able to help and thanks for updating the forum with Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: