Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ Call Distribution summary change interval time

Hi guys,

I have a customer who has an SLA of 10 sec for the abandonned call. I want use the CSQ Call Distribution summary report to generate the result.

But in the filter tab, the Interval value is set to 15 seconds. 

Can you tell me how I can change this value? 

Or have you another solution?

Thanks

Regards

Sébastien

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

You can create a custom copy of the report in CUIC Premium and supply '10' as the interval parameter - the underlying SQL supports any integer as input.

If doing that you may as well also customise the report output so that the column headers etc are correct with a custom interval (they aren't by default even if you select one of the built-in choices).

You would need a CUIC Premium server to do this... 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

You can create a custom copy of the report in CUIC Premium and supply '10' as the interval parameter - the underlying SQL supports any integer as input.

If doing that you may as well also customise the report output so that the column headers etc are correct with a custom interval (they aren't by default even if you select one of the built-in choices).

You would need a CUIC Premium server to do this... 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

My UCCX is an enhanced version.

So if I understand well, I need buy a Premium License. Right?

Thanks

Regards

Sébastien

No - all versions of UCCX have 'standard' CUIC, regardless of whether UCCX is standard/enh/premium.

CUIC Standard cannot create/customise reports in any significant way. CUIC Premium is a standalone reporting server that can create and fully customise reports. You create the report in CUIC Premium, and export it, then import it into CUIC Standard on your UCCX system.

Aaron

Sebastien what Aaron is referring to has nothing to do with your UCCX license. CUIC that comes with UCCX by default is co-resident and had standard license on it even though if you have Enhanced or Premium license on UCCX.

For premium CUIC that allows to customize reports in terms of changing underlying SQL and Report Definitions, you will need to install standalone CUIC and then upload Premium license on top of it. Refer to below guide for details:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/reference/guide/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11_chapter_010.html

Regards

Deepak

Hi Aaron,

I'm looking into doing this now but can't work out how to change the value, can you please provide me with a bit more information on how to complete this?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Hi Sebastien,

I'm struggling to follow the guide you've provided the link too, i keep seem to run into various problems, would you be able to provide some screenshots of what you did to get this working?

Thanks,

Richard