cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ Stats on idle 7960 screen

g.kwait
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of or have a application that would display stats about a particular CSQ as the idle screen on 7960's? I am looking to replace our company logo as the idle screen for the phones in our IT dept. I would like to display Calls in Queue, Agents logged in, Agents talking, and just some other basic CSQ overview stats. Does anyone know where to start?

Thank you.

72 Replies 72

Can you send these to kbush@see-comm.com. I cannot download them for some reason. Thanks

Hi

I am very interested in this script but I can not dowloaded Could you send me a coy to my email account

franciscoj.mota@getronics.com

thanks a lot

regards

I am interested in this as well. Could you please forward a copy of the script to jleschins@radford.edu

Thank you very much,

John

Good afternoon,

I know you have been asked many times for your stats.aef and stats.jsp files. Perhaps there should be a way we can vote to prevent thier expiration on this discussion board! I was not looking for that info in October but now I find that I need it. Could you repost or let me know how I can otherwise obtain them.

Thanks in advance,

Greg McGill

I,m really intrested on these scripts

it,snow expired andi cannot download

can you please send it to mohsen@conceptfz.com

thanks

Gavin, can you please post those files again or send them to me via email? Thanks!

danieloh11@yahoo.com

I requested these scripts last year and, although I did have a conversation with the author, I never received the scripts. Has anyone seen these since the original post? Perhaps the admin of this board could restore them from the archive.

Noting the high level of interest in this topic, it might be nice for someone at Cisco to step up and provide a working example for IPCC Enterprise Edition.

I would also like a copy if possible

ebelz@optonline.net

Thanks,

Erik

Hello,

If possible, I would like a copy of those as well. This has just come across my desk as a new feature wanted by our guys and this would be great. If you could e-mail me those 2 scripts that would be great.

javier.torres@nasdaq.com

Thanks,

Javier

Yes, anyone? I have not been able to obtain them either.

Please re-post files or send via e-mail. Thank you.

visualburn77@hotmail.com

Hi,

can you please post those files again or send them to me via email? Thanks a lot !

kind regards

Michael

michael.nickel@t-systems.com

Hi There

Are you able to re-post the stats.jsp and stats.aef files ; I am looking to do they same idle screen CSQ stats.

Post or email to me would be much appreciated.

Regards

Andrew

Hi,

Could you send me a copy of those scripts? - it sounds great...

aps@comstor.co.uk

This would be very helpfull. Could you send these files to me at pturner@idahopower.com as they have expired for downloading off of this site.

Regards,

Paul