Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI OS Supervisor desktop Sorting by agent status

Dass Prakash R
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Could you please let me know how to sort the agents by their status like ready/not ready/logout. Is it required for us to custom the application or is it available in the normal CTI OS supervisor toolkit. We are running on the version 8.0(1)

6 Replies 6

Paul McGurn
Level 6
Level 6

You can't sort the agent node tree on the left, but you can sort the summary displays in the main pain on the bottom right side.

You could always try to write your own desktop and add this functionality.

david

Hi Paul,

Could you please elaborate

The agent list on the left side of CSD, with expandable nodes, is not sortable.  If you select "Team" on that, the default is do show you details on the team in the right pane.  Those lists ARE sortable.

Paul, I think you're talking about the Cisco Supervisor Desktop, and not the CTIOS Supervisor desktop as mentioned by Dass.

The ctios supervisor desktop team lists are not sortable. You will need to create a custom desktop for that.

Brian

Edit: There is an example of an agent team list that comes with the ctios toolkit. On my install it was at:

C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CTIOS Client\CTIOS Toolkit\dotNet CIL\Samples\All Agents Sample.NET

As far as I remember these lists are sortable. Perhaps you can use this example in your custom app.

Ah, I wasn't aware of the difference.  Sorry guys.