cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI SERVER TIMED OUT

virtelanoc
Level 1
Level 1

We have integrated CUCM 8.0.2(standalone) with CCX 8.0.2(standalone), all services are up on CUCM & CCX. We have created the AXL, JTAPI & RMCM users in CCX and they are auto created in CUCM. Also the CTI RP and ports are auto created in CUCM.

We have defined the IP phone service URL: http://172.16.200.216:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentInitial.jsp, where 172.16.200.216 is the IP address of CCX server.

We are using IP phones(IPPA) as agent device to login into CSQ, when the phone service is selected we get an option to enter the userID/password/extension. But after entering the details on pressing submit, it shows requesting and after sometime it throws the error:

"Your request to reach Cisco CTI server timed out. Try again"

Tried everything possible but this is not getting fixed.

Any ideas to fix this one???

Thanks & Rgds,

IPT team

5 Replies 5

sujesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. Had the same issue with Agent Desktop. Got it fixed by editing the timeout value in PhoneDev.cfg file. But no luck with IPPA!!!

Regards

SP

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Restart the CTI Manager than restart the UCCX engine. It's most likely CUCM side issue. Make sure there is no shared lines on ICD or non-ICD lines.

We tried restartin CTI manager & CCX engine several times but no luck. Also we have opened a case with Cisco TAC, they asked us to upgrade the CUCM to make it compatible with CCX version.

We have upgraded the CUCM to the compatible version but still we get the same error..

Hi

I had also faced the same issue. Tried restarting almost everything with no luck. My UCCX Server was little slow to respond. I reinstalled the UCCX Server and now IPPA Time out issue has been fixed.!!

Unaiz

virtelanoc
Level 1
Level 1

We upgraded the UCCX version with the SU3 patch (8.0.2.11004-12) and the issue got resolved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: