cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS Call Transfer to Hotline issue

arslanusmanis
Level 1
Level 1

My Scenario is that 81126 is ICM Script DN and on script we have define a Queue and available supervisor is selected from that Queue. if we don't create pattern of vru label 45199 In CUCM  then call cannot be queued and report is fine. if we create the Pattern in CUCM then calls are queued successfully but on agent phone we get dialed number 45199xxxxx not 81126 which is required and it used to appear 81126 before which causes problen in TCD.

3 Replies 3

Hi,

This is a reporting issue or Phone display issue ?

How come DNIS is displayed on Phone ?

As far as the DNIS getting changed, I believe it is normal and working as expected. Because, the moment you use "SendToVru" node, the DNIS column in TCD for the CVP Routing client will get updated to VRU label . In your case, CVP is brought into picture only while queuing and remains till transferring the call to CUCM.

In TCD, you can refer the "DialedNumberString" field than the DNIS field. In your scenario, DialedNumberString will also be the VRU label I believe.

Could you try sending the transferred call directly to CVP from CUCM rather than using DNP / CTI RP ?

This may solve your purpose of retaining the original "DialedNumberString". But in this case also

DNIS will change for each leg of the call.

Thanks,

Anand

Dear Anand,

Thanks for the update.

This is both issue reporting and phone display 

our requirement is that agent only dialed with CTIOS Toolkit neither nor the phone,

agent receives a call>> call is connected >>from the CTI toolkit >> transfer 81126 >> Queue to skill (Supervisor) >> No supervisors available >> so the call is queued to IVR >> label returned 4519914125 >> which will connect the call to the CVP while CUCM is the routing client.

The phone will now be connected to the CVP through the VRUleg on the number 4519914125. And it’s normal that it shows the number which it’s connected to like 81126 but it displays the 4519914125.

I see the label in the TCD.  transferred call.  once the call is completed, we will be able to see the label in the TCD . Dialed digits which should be 81126. (Normal behavior) but it displays the 4519914125.

Apologies for the delayed response !

When you say Transfer to 81126, is it a DN associated with CUCM Routing client ?

Can you try this :

1. Create a route  pattern for 81XXX and point it towards CVP SIP trunk

2.  Create 81126 as a Dialed Number in CVP Routing client

3. Then use SendToVRU and Queue to the respective skill group.

In this case also Dialed Number  in TCD will change based on the Call leg :

1. For the initial leg, it will be 81126

2. For the VRU leg, it will be  VRU label

3. For the Agent leg, it will be the Agent/ Supervisor's extension

But the DigitsDialed should be same throughout the call.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: