Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 and UCCX integration

fuhrersk8
Level 3
Level 3

Hello guys!

Im in the process of installing and integrating a Contact Center to an existing CUCM8.5. Never done this before. My first two questions are the following:

1. The client requires voice recording, does voice recording require a third party application like Nice or Witness or with the CUCM and UCCX alone is sufficient?

2. If the voice recording application is required for voice recording, then which of the two (Nice or Witness) do you recommend guys?

Any documentation you guys recommend for this integration is welcome!

Thanks in advanced for your support!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If this is trully your first time, I would recommend you read the SRND, Install Guide, and Admin guide.  Not only will it answer both of your questions, it will lead you down a path of success.

Links to all of the above referenced documents and then some:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

But!  To answer your two questions:

1. No.  The recording componenet resides within UCCX itself.

2. Not applicable.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If this is trully your first time, I would recommend you read the SRND, Install Guide, and Admin guide.  Not only will it answer both of your questions, it will lead you down a path of success.

Links to all of the above referenced documents and then some:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

But!  To answer your two questions:

1. No.  The recording componenet resides within UCCX itself.

2. Not applicable.

Excellent, thanks a lot Anthony!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: