cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Cluster in BE6000, UCCX Cluster in BE7000

Kalliopi Vazima
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any restriction in deploying CUCM Cluster in BE6000 and UCCX Cluster in BE7000? We need more than 100 agents.

Thanks

kalliopi

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies
2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I'm not pre-sales, so take this with a grain of salt. I would think that the official answer is no, because the CUCM OVA and hardware it comes on, is design to work with the load of a 100 Agent OVA template. You have to remember that not only would the Agent count go up, but so would the CTI communication between UCCX and CUCM. Now, will it work? Yes, it will, because there's nothing performing a check between the two editions, nor is there an enforced limit of Agent or CTI Port creation on CUCM. But is it a vetted solution? Not likely.

Are you the end customer or the partner?

Thank you Anthony. I m the partner and i m looking for any documentation that could raise any restrictions but nothing so far. i have opened a TAC case in the and i m waiting for their answer too. Another solution would be to transfer CUCM Cluster in BE7000 infastructure too.

Kalliopi
Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies