Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM IPCC extension option in user page

abdulkarim041
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

IPCC extension option is not present in user page CUCM 12.5.

How to bring this option. I have to configure UCCX.

BR
Abdul Karim

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I think it only shows up after you install UCCX and configure it to connect to the CUCM.

What does the "IPCC Express Installed" Enterprise parameter show you in CUCM? It should say true.

I am facing the same issue. IPCC Express Installed is False in CUCM

UCCX is installed and I can find rmcm, jtapi and CTI ports in CUCM. But only the IPCC extension option is not available under user

wflowers
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Abdul,

Before integrating UCCX with CUCM, you should be able to change the IPCC extension. To begin, go to ccmadmin - User Management - End User - Find (User to whom you wish to grant IPCC/UCCX access). - IPCC Extension - Directory Number Associations You will be able to insert your IPCC Extension here. Hopefully, your UCCX integration went smoothly; after you add the IPCC extension, your resource should appear in UCCX.

Chandan_Thakur
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under Enterprise parameter If "IPCC Express Installed" shows False then from CUCM Publisher run this command

run sql update processconfig set paramvalue="T" where paramname like '%nstalled%'

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: