cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM to UCCX Calling or Original Called number

dmotloch
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to mimic a hospital paging system on UCCX.  Basically, on the CUCM side, the pager has a 5-digit DN e.g. 14422.  I want to route this to my UCCX app, the app will request a numeric message (page), play it back to the user as confirmation and then send it by email to the pager/subscriber.

The challenge I have is on the CUCM side I believe.  I have tried a Route pattern or translation pattern to point at the UCCX trigger and I lose the called number.  I wanted my app to use the called number as the "pager number".... but I get the trigger DN instead.

Everything else works as expected.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can have many triggers pointing to the same application, as well as wildcard triggers i.e. 14XXX. Would that not work?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can have many triggers pointing to the same application, as well as wildcard triggers i.e. 14XXX. Would that not work?

Interesting - so the target would be maintained and I could reference it in the script - cool - I'll try that.  Thx!

I think you just need to use Dialed Number in the script now, as opposed to Called Number.  Called Number would show the wildcard pattern, whereas Dialed Number would show the actual number dialed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: