Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Users & UCCX Clusters

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Everyone,

I have a single CUCM cluster and 4 completely separate UCCX clusters. I have 1 JTAPI application user and 1 RMCM for each UCCX cluster for a total of 4 JTAPI and 4 RMCM application users configured in the CUCM cluster.

As soon as I associate an agent (with an extension mobility account) to one of the RMCM accounts, the same agent automatically appears in the other 3 UCCX clusters. I do not think this is normal behavior and I do not seem to be able to find where and what is not configured correctly. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

MK

3 Replies 3

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is expected behavior... When you assign a user the correct settings they would be pulled each CCX. 

I do not think you can selectively choose which cluster a ccm user would be synced to as a resource, there isn't a way to filter it that I know of.

Thanks Gregory,

So, if this is the case why would I need to create a JTAPI and RMCM acount for each UCCX cluster. What I understand from your reply is that I can create only one JTAPI and one RMCM account and use the same account in all 4 UCCX clusters. Is this a valid statement?

Thanks,

MK 

JTAPI account definitely need to be unique as they are managed by the UCCX cluster and one will break the others if attempting to use the same.

AXL and RmCm account are capable of being shared, but it is recommended to also keep them as unique accounts for resource and troubleshooting perspective.