Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 11.0(1) Agent Not Ready Summary

jbach2003
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I am not able to find the stock Agent Not Ready Reason code summary report that should be stock with UCCE CUIC...I believe someone renamed the definitions or deleted the report definition. I do have access to an Agent Not Ready Detail report, but rather than listing the various reason codes as fields with the duration populated in the record, it lumps all reason codes together by agent, meaning there are 3 different drill downs one must open in order to see the reason code details. I just want to have a collection of Not Ready reason codes that display as columns/headers in the report, and the associated duration of each as the actual record, if that makes sense.

I have an old anon block query report that is setup for this info, but I cannot figure out how to include relative dates into it. The report runs great, but you have to specify absolute dates, therefore making it impossible to schedule. 

Does anyone have access to the stock Agent Not Ready reason code summary report definition? Or maybe help a report noob add relative ranges to an anon block query? I've found and followed a tutorial of sorts that talks about adding a value list collection of relative dates and adding a relative date parameter...I've been able to include relative dates as a filter on the anon block report but it doesn't actually pull any dates in the query, so the report bombs out. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbach2003
Level 1
Level 1

Just for posterity, I figured out how to add the relative date ranges.

In the query parameters, change the display names of the start_date and end_date parameters to the same thing (Agent_Login_Time, Date_Range, whatever). Also, set 'Relative Date Range' radio button to Start Date for the start date parameter, and End Date for the end date parameter. Update each and save. Voila.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jbach2003
Level 1
Level 1

Just for posterity, I figured out how to add the relative date ranges.

In the query parameters, change the display names of the start_date and end_date parameters to the same thing (Agent_Login_Time, Date_Range, whatever). Also, set 'Relative Date Range' radio button to Start Date for the start date parameter, and End Date for the end date parameter. Update each and save. Voila.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: