Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 11.6 stock reports and report definitions

Vinod Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have installed CUIC 11.6 with premium license but do not see the stock reports and stock reports definition after installation. is this normal ? 

If I download and import the stock reports from Cisco Website, does this create stock report definitions under Report definitions?

Please help me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, when you import them, it will create the reports and corresponding report definitions.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Yes, when you import them, it will create the reports and corresponding report definitions.

So can I edit or save as those created definitions?

Yes, you will then be able to save as those report definitions; you will not want to (at least in my experience) make any changes to those reports/report definitions, so that way you always have some untouched originals that you and the customer can reference.

Thanks a lot!!
I am not going to do any changes to stock things, the only concern I had "if report templates are imported does that create report definitions or do I have to import report definitions separately but I was unable to find any report definition templates on Cisco website"

Thanks for clarification

Hi Bill,
I have one more question on CUIC LDAP, after LDAP integration with CUIC does it create all users from LDAP or do I need to add manually ?

I went through same link but it no where talks about CUIC integrated with LDAP will pull users automatically or need to create manually that post is more about UCCX CUIC with standalone CUIC.

Thank you!!

It somewhat depends. If you're not integrating with UCCE for instance, then the users won't show up until they try and log in and then you adjust their permissions. You can add the users before they try and log in, but then you run the risk of error.

If you are integrated with UCCE then once the supervisors are created, when the intgration runs, the supervisors will be created in CUIC.

Thanks for the information.

1. I have integrated LDAP using console.

2. Added UCCE Datasource both Historical and RealTime are online.

But did not do any on UCCE integration, so if I add all users from old system does that cause problem ?

What do you mean, from the old system?

So if you set up UCCE user integration, any supervisors of your UCCE will automatically be created in CUIC.

If you don't do that for some reason, like if your only users are managers for instance who don't have UCCE logins, you can create them yourself.

Personally, what I would do is have them login to CUIC (since you said you did LDAP), then log out, and then you just go and modify their permissions for them to see what you want.

This way there is less for you to create manually.

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

if you have premium license, you can do below activities:

Users with premium license
• With Report Definition Designer user role, can access the Report Definition drawer.
• Can view and Save As the stock Report Definitions; for example, to change the refresh rate, and to create new filters and formula fields in the Save As copies.
•Can create new Report Definitions

check below link:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-report_chapter_0101.html

regards,

Mukesh

Hi Mukesh,

This is fresh cuic there are no stock reports or stock report definitions by default so I want to just make sure if I import the report templates then will it create report definitions? If so can see those reports definitions ?

Mukesh,

If you want to expand the native Cisco CUIC stock reports, there are several ATP's such as ourselves that have stocks of pre-built CUIC reports that you can import into your environment.

Cheers - Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: