cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 8.4 Zero team & supervisor imported from UCCE

Ping Liu
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUIC configured with UCCE user integration enabled. Sync was done successful, but it shows zero for both of supervisor/team.

1. I have data source configured successfully connect to A site of HDS DB: uicm_hds for both of historical/realtime,

2. I have LDAP configured, and AD user can login to UIC reporting interface, and it will be updated in user list

3. Login account was system application account

Also, I noticed that when I run agent, team, or skillgroup report, there was no available agent/team/skillgroup to be selected.

Can someone assists me please.

7 Replies 7

I would take this one piece at a time, first confirm thatyour AW has all your agent information, check your Agent and Agent_Team tables.  Next, check if you're getting any reporting data at all in CUIC.

david

Hi David

thanks for your response.

In AWD, I have two agent teams setup with number of agents and three supervisors associated.

From SQL, I have two DB: uicm_awdb; uicm_hds.

In uicm_awdb DB, I can see agent teams, agents, and supervisors I created from Agent_Team/Agent_Team_Member/Agent_Team_Supervisor tables,: but there is nothing in same table from uicm_hds DB.

From SQL, I can see the history report data has been logged into HDS (such as Agent_Interval, Agent_SkillGroup, CallType...). but I can not get any report from CUIC as I do not have items in Available field to be selected for reporting.

By the way, the CUIC license we are using is Standard.

Hi,

I got an error "DbException: CuicDataSourceServiceManager.doResultSet() { Nested SQLException; SQLState: S0005 Vendor code: 229 Message: The SELECT permission was denied on the object 't_Person', database 'icm9_awdb', schema 'dbo'. }" at the time synchronisation,so pls

Can someone assists me please.

Thanks.

1. I have data source configured successfully connect to A site of HDS DB: uicm_hds for both of historical/realtime,

I think this is your issue, it sounds like you have real time reports pointed to the wrong database, it needs to point to the aw.

david   

Right, by default, there are two data sources in CUIC:

UCCE Historical & UCCE Realtime

Now I have to configure UCCE Historical point to awdb to import teams/supervisors from ICM as the UCCE User Intergration in CUIC is using CUIC Data Source: UCCE Historical.

I also configured UCCE Realtime point to awdb. Report is working.

I was confused by naming convention in CUIC. To me when we talk about Historical/RealTime in ICM, it refers to HDS, and AWDB refers to ICM configuration.But within this new CUIC, it seems that both of UCCE Historical/Realtime are all need to be pointed to awdb.

I will do more twist on Monday.

Ok, I tested it. it seems both of UCCE Historical/Realtime Data Sources need to point to awdb to allows CUIC import list of values, and run the historical and realtime report correctly.

it works fine with one AWD, as both Historical/Realtime data sources are point to AWD on A site.

I am wondering that can CUIC auto-switch to AWD on B site in case the failure of A site?

Thanks

There is a way, look in the documentation, I'll need to check where but there's a way.

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: